Thursday 21 February 2008

Mummy's SAd...

Mum's real sad today.. to a point she was wailing in my room,,, putting most of the blame to my younger sis,, whom she felt that this daughter of hers was cold and heartless.

Sis,,inevitably defended profusely,, tearing too, probably feeling disheartened by a mum who maybe doesn't really understand her well enough.

I on the other hand were cursing and swearing to the ppl whom may have polluted mum's point of view about her children. This is not the first time she cries in front of us,,, the most memorable one would be mother's day prob two yrs back.

As the eldest ,, it's my duty to keep peace and order in the house when dad's not around...(oh by the way my parents are divorced)..After the domestic dispute,, i hurried my mum to bed,, guess she was just tired, or probably,,menopause..(sigh,, i still have the cheek to joke). Then as sis and i were in the boys room surfing internet..she broke a news that worried me again. She informed me that our dad is having chest pain and have difficulty breathing at times. Gee...am suddenly hit by reality abt what life's all abt and the circle of life.

I pray!

No comments: